Run, race and workout in the update to our most popular performance and lightweight neutral shoe with superior cushioning, shock absorption and energy return.
The Spira® Stinger XLT 2 is a performance trainer that is also an ideal race day shoe for runners who need the support of a training shoe, with the lightweight responsive qualities of a racing shoe. The trainer is extremely well cushioned and helps to maximize running performance and reduce fatigue. The two independent fore foot and one heel WaveSpring® are low profile and lightweight and are made of stainless steel to maximize cushioning and resiliency. This style is popular with elite athletes, recreational runners and weekend warriors alike.
- Performance / Lightweight Trainer
- For runners with a neutral to moderate gait and who are looking for a lightweight performance trainer that provides superior shock protection on impact combined with the responsiveness of a long distance racing shoe.
- Normal to high arch foot types
- The tri-spring WaveSpring® technology is low profile, lightweight stainless steel and will not breakdown from exposure to the elements.
- Lace-up closure
- Modern and stylish, breathable 3 layer mesh with synthetic support overlays that molds to the foot
- Support straps are welded to the upper and tie into the lacing system
- Two WaveSprings in the forefoot and one in the heel
- Curved training last; Strobel lasted construction
- Two-piece pod construction using compression molded EVA
- Dual WaveSprings in the forefoot, one in the heel; the pods are connected together with a fiberglass reinforced nylon shank for mid foot stability
- High abrasion rubber strike pad for durability; forefoot flex grooves for easy toe off
- Removable, molded open cell foam foot-bed; can accommodate orthotics
- A high abrasion heel strike pad helps to increase durability
- The grooved forefoot provides transition flexibility